- Human Capital LOCK Process: Align Leadership, Organization, Culture, and Knowledge aspects with the company’s strategic initiatives and goals to drive growth.
- Organization Design: Design organization structure, processes and work flow.
- Lean Culture Blueprint: Develop the people systems and culture changes required to sustain Lean Management implementation.
- M&A Culture Profile/Fit: Integrate acquisitions’ leadership, key talent and culture.
- Candidate Blueprint: One-page composite of assessments that measure multiple aspects of an individual’s make up that decision-makers use to take actions.
- Situation Diagnostic Profile: Increase Productivity: Determine quality of fit between the key requirements of a situation and an individual’s Talent Blueprint.
- Human Capital Analytics: (McBassi People Index) Improve Business Performance: Quantitatively analyze the link between human capital factors and key performance metrics in a client’s business.
- Retention Improvement Plan: Reduce Turnover: Identify potential retention risks, understand “decision to leave” root causes and develop counter-measure action plans.
- Team Network Profile: Improve Innovation: Map how effectively informal social networks are collaborating to develop new products/services.
- Leadership Potential/Readiness: Improve Talent Investments: Assess individual’s Depth, Breadth or Growth potential under different situations before investing in development.
- Critical Thinking: Predict Job Performance: Assess the capacity to learn and apply new skills.
- Personality, motivation, and values: Understand individual’s factors that help or hinder performance.
- Conflict Style: Reduce unproductive barriers to team performance.
- Interpersonal/ Social Network Style: Understand a leader’s size, strength and diversity of his/her network, and their ability to lead through influence.
- Learning Style: Match an individual’s learning style with specific on-the-job development.
RECRUIT TOP TALENT
- Executive Search: Execute search projects for critical hires that are often complex searches requiring discretion and valuable insights into potential candidates and competitive trends
MAKE SELECTION DECISIONS
- Situation-Talent Fit Framework: Improve the effectiveness of managers’ talent decisions.
STRATEGICALLY MANAGE TALENT
- Talent Chess Board Process: Facilitates scenario-planning discussions and guides specific actions for developing and effectively deploying talent.